Monday, October 06, 2014

Cup Cakes

I rarely crave sugary foods, and when I do it's comparable to a nicotine addiction. Yes, I once smoked cigarettes. I haven't had a cigarette since December 6th, 1985. That is one of my proudest accomplishments. I wish I could say the same thing for my cravings for cake. Thank God it's not something I crave often. Now...if offered a piece of cake, that's entirely different. I don't know what brings on my sugar cravings, they just seem to pop up like weeds in a garden. Tonight I'm in the weeds. I had bought a box of...I will call them Body Guard Cakes to celebrate his Birthday. They are the cellophane wrapped little goodies with his name written on them (only the Body Guard will understand that). I ate one on his Birthday and put the rest in the cabinet, tucked away from the piglets. Queenie doesn't like chocolate, so that means G. I. Joe has been here, in stealth mode.  Mama is going to have to find a new hiding place for her cakes!!

No comments: