Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Week 2 of the Rest of my Life

I sure hope the title of this post is true. It’s been one week since Jxxxxx contacted me. I’m sleeping better, I’m sleeping a lot. Sleeping is something I haven’t done a lot of in months. I can’t get enough of that man, he’s better than any drug I’ve ever taken. I think a couple of times this past week I forgot to take my sleeping meds and I slept fine. No night terrors at all. The piglets are happy about him being there too. G. I. Joe asked me today when he was coming for dinner. I told him I didn’t know. G. I. Joe said he hoped it was soon because I’m a better cook when he was around. Ha!! It’s funny how when you are happy, things you don’t like to do become enjoyable. Next week he will be out of town for most of the week. His son is graduating boot camp for the US Marines. You should see his face light up when he talks about his son. I was rather selfish and asked if I could go with him to his graduation. He said he didn’t know how his son would feel about that. He’s right he should spend as much time with his son as possible, just him and his son. I will be there when he gets back. I’m going to get back to work now and dream of his kisses. They bring a smile to my face and make my temperature go up a few degrees. I better go turn the air colder :-)

No comments: