Sunday, July 07, 2013

Sad Days

Sad days is an understatement. Sad months is accurate. I'm going to put my personal sadness aside for now. Queenie has moved home from Auburn into my house. I'm happy to have her here. I'm even happy to have her dog move in. He is way to big for my house but he helps fill a void in my heart. Today she took her dog to her Dad's house to visit her brother. Her Dad AKA asswipe has installed Video camera's in his house so he can see what G. I. Joe does when he is out of town. He is out of town often, not because of work but because he married into money and he is a kept man. Today while Queenie took her dog she rescued while in Auburn to visit her brother and her dog that her dad got her in high school, her father tuned into the video camera and saw her new dog there. He called and told her to leave. He said their (Asswipe and the new wife's) dog would smell Queenies rescewed dog and it would cause her other dog to get his senses screwed up. I could say "how did I ever love this man" but I know the answer. He rescued me and for that I am grateful. Now that I have learned to stand on my own two feet, all I can say is I feel sorry for him. My children come to me for advise, they come yo me when they are hurt, they come to me when they just want to vent. For as many times that I questioned myself as a Mother, I know I did good. I'm not as happy as I was a few months ago. Actually, I'm just not happy...period. However, I know I'm a good mother. 

No comments: