Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wish You Were There

A friend of the Dancing Queen is getting married. I think I will call her The Fire Cracker. She lives about 7 hours away. I have had the privilege of getting to know her and even holding her hair back while she puked from drinking too much. We wanted to give her a bachelorette party but because of the 7 hour drive between us, it was just not doable. I came up with the idea of a Flat Fire Cracker party. We blew up a picture of her face, pasted it to a cardboard and attached a paint stick to the end as a handle. Then I sewed a veil, complete with a head Tierra! Ha, it looked really cute. We invited the Bodyguard but he couldn't be there. We had so much fun toting her around and having her picture made in all the places she had been when she visited. I think she will be so surprised when she gets the pictures and the actual Flat Fire Cracker as a wedding gift. She has no idea we did this. When I got home I played with my newest inheritance Ace. I couldn't help but think of the bodyguards baby. Friday was a good day. I'm happier than I've been in months. I hope the bodyguard continues to communicate with me, he makes me Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

No comments: