Thursday, June 27, 2013

Something is not right

I started today to write about how happy I am. I am happy. Happier than I've been in months. The bodyguard has opened a line of communication with me. When I see his name pop up on my phone I can't stop grinning. He was even going to come to my house to watch a movie tomorrow (tonight as I write this) but he text and said there was something going on with his parents.  I asked if someone was sick and he said no. For a few minutes I feared he had a change of heart but then my gut feeling kicked in and I know he didn't have a change of heart. I remember something he told me once and now I'm worried about what might be going on. I hope and pray for good news tomorrow. And I want to thank God for answering my prayers, now I ask God to watch over his family.

No comments: