Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sony Wega 36” Trinitron, XBR TruSurround TV for Sale or Trade*

Option A. You buy it for $50.00.
Option B. You trade for a chainsaw.

Payment Options:
Option A. You bring me money, the folding kind (no checks)
Option B. You bring me a working chainsaw and show me how to use it.

*The not so fine print.
This TV works just fine. It comes with a remote control and I will leave the batteries in it.
This TV weighs over 250 lbs. I’m not kidding, so whoever wants it will need to bring at least 2 men with strong backs and arms. A man to bring for this task would be Tim Tebow because he’s strong and let’s face it. I just like looking at him. You will need at least 1 more man to help Tim Tebow. I would suggest pretty much any of The Auburn Tiger Football team. They don’t seem to be busy, so I think you could get one. Heck, get 2 or 3 of them and me and Tim could just watch them work. Watching people work is one of my favorite past times.
You must bring a truck. This TV is too large to fit in a trunk or backseat of a car.
I will not be held responsible for any damages to your back or truck.
I will pitch a hissy fit if you drop it on my hard wood floor.

No comments: