Friday, July 15, 2011

Kasi and Mark July 15, 2011

Today Kasi Patterson and Mark Payne are getting married. When I introduced them a few years ago it wasn’t a fix up, it was just me and Kasi going out and we ran into Mark, or maybe we were supposed to be meeting him and Jan. I remember saying Kasi, this is my friend Mark and Mark said hi, can I buy you a drink and said a few more things that I will leave out of here. I remember when Mark bought Kasi Victoria’s secret for Christmas and she was a little freaked out about his gift but thoroughly enjoyed the new lingerie. Shortly thereafter I remember Kasi giving me a list of all the reasons that she couldn’t be with Mark because he just wasn’t her type. I remember me and her brother telling her that you can’t fight love. Love doesn’t care about all that stuff and I remember when she finally gave in and quit fighting what she felt and when she did, things were different, they became a couple. The two of you are so lucky to have found each other. I pray that God continues to bless the two of you. I love you both very much and feel blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: