Friday, October 15, 2010

My Good Deed For The Day

This is the first call I received at work this morning.

Good Morning, may I help you?
Is this the Police Department?

No, you have the wrong number.
Do you know the number to the police department?

Yes, It’s 911.
Can you help me?

Ma’am, you have the wrong number.
I called 705-****, isn’t that the police department number?

No Ma’am this is a business.
What am I supposed to do?

Ma’am, are you in danger?
My neighbor is playing his music too loud. I can’t hear my show... I axed him to stop and he turned it up louder. Somebody needs to whoop his scrawny ass.

Are you in Alabama?
Yes, I am.

I think maybe you called the wrong area code, you called area code 256
Do you know what number I should be calling?

The area code is probably 205 or 334
Which one should I call?

Where do you live?
I lives in Opelika

Hang on, let me Google this for you.
Thank you honey, I’m going to miss my show.

I believe the number you are looking for is 334-705-****
Can you transfer me?

No Ma’am, I can’t do that.
Well let me try to call them.

Good Luck!

4 comments:

Bellatrix said...

That is so funny, lol. I am new to your blog and I have followed! I hope you'll follow me too! > http://bellatrixbeauty.blogspot.com/

Joyful Sparrow said...

That's hilarious! Did it really, actually happen?!

Cake Lady said...

Yes, this really did happen. True story.

teahouse said...

Hahahahahahahaha..."Can you transfer me?" I love it!!