Friday, June 13, 2008

Panty Advice!

Good Morning Boys and Girls! Good Ole Cake Lady wants to share her new found knowledge concerning spare panties. Always keep a pair of panties in the back of your panty drawer because you never know when you are going to wake up and every pair of panties that you own are in your dryer that no longer works. Not too long ago over the course of about a year, I lost a lot of weight. Since I couldn’t afford to reward myself with a trip to some exotic island I decided to do the next best thing. I threw away every pair of white granny panty that I had and replaced them with the pretty colored panties from Victoria’s Secret. I vowed never to wear a pair of white panties again. So if you ever see me in a white skirt or white pants and it looks like a rainbow on my tail, it probably is and I know it’s there. When switching to the VS panties, I also decided that if any of them begin to fade in color, that they must be replaced. I decided that I need 12 pair of panties, an even dozen seemed plenty to me. Yesterday I put on my last pair of clean panties and put all the rest of them in the wash. Before I went to bed, I put them in the dryer and turned it on. This morning I get up, go to the dryer for the clean panties and guess what? All of my clothes are still wet. I’m thinking maybe I got distracted and forgot to turn the dryer on. I push the button to start the dryer and nothing happens. I check to make sure the door is shut and it is. Next I check the breaker box and all switches are where they are supposed to be and I even flip them for good measure. Still nothing happens. Now I have 2 problems. No, make that 3 problems. I have no dry panties to wear to work. I am going out of town and I have no dry panties to take with me and my dryer is broken. I have to call work and tell them I will be late because I have to dry my panties. That got a good laugh. In case you don’t know, it takes about 10 – 15 minutes to dry pretty colored cotton panties with the blow dryer. I had to get the rest of the clothes dry because I am leaving to go out of town right after work and was afraid the clothes would sour if I left them in the dryer over the weekend. So, I take the rest of the clothes (minus 3 pair of wet panties) to my friend’s house and put them in her dryer. She has no idea I was even there. She was still asleep. I wish I could see the look on her face when she opens her dryer and finds someone else’s clothes in there. I took 3 pair of panties and I laid them on top of my suitcase in the trunk of the car so that they can dry. Isn’t that how everyone dries their panties? Anyway, a dozen is not enough. Go for the bakers dozen and keep #13 hidden in the back of the drawer in case your dryer stops working when you need it most.

3 comments:

BO Snagley said...

maybe you should by even more drawers from V.S.
i knew a guy in college that bought 90 pairs of underwear so he would not have to wash his underwear all semester.

Sugardaddy said...

12 pair? That would normally take an Auburn person through the whole year.
I have a friend that keeps spares in her desk at work and in her trunk. Don't know why.........
Enjoy the weekend.

Southern Sweetheart said...

You're always a riot. I love coming here and don't realize how much I miss it until I've been away....or you've been away. :) You could just do what I do on days like that - go commando!