Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beware of the Sharks!

Hello everyone. Several of you dear readers have sent me e-mails asking where I have been. Well, I have been to Hell and back and still making short trips to Hell. I haven't had a lot of good things to talk about so I just don't talk at all. Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water, the sharks attack. Or in this case the Shark is Queenie and the water is Life. I know the things that are going on will pass but until they do, I will be trying to survive these vicious attacks. Oh, and if the shark attack is not bad enough there is the whale that's trying to swallow the shark so I have to save the shark. Damn if I do and damn if I don't. I feel very tired.

There are a couple of good things that have happened since I last signed on. A very good friend of mine opened a new Italian restaurant www.tortoras.com and I have been helping him out. I really enjoy this job. It pays real money and I get to actually be around people. I met 2 world pizza champions; Joe Carlucci and Tony Gemignani. You can watch them in action April 02, 2008 12:00 PM ET/PT.

I was accosted by a German Kissing bandit one night. I don't think I need to tell you what happened. OK, I'll tell. He kissed me. I had never laid eyes on this guy before. I was walking out of an establishment and he laid one on me. OK, yes I kissed him back.

I hope to be back to my usuall fun self soon.
Take Care!
The Cake Lady

6 comments:

Sugardaddy said...

Beware of the sharks that swim on the land......

HEWY said...

Welcome back!

Kelwhy said...

i tagged you - check out my blog. ;)
glad you're back.

teahouse said...

Oooh, a German kissing bandit sounds very scary indeed!!

sue said...

Only good thoughts coming your way...

I think there have been a lot of sharks around the blogsphere lately.

teahouse said...

OMG...working in an Italian restaurant!! If I had that job I'd be the size of a house!!