Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dating Advice From Queenie

Yesterday I was fooling around on the Internet and ran across this little test that asked "Are you too picky when it comes to men"?. Well, I already knew the answer but was curious if the test agreed with me. I took the test and it came out pretty much like I expected it to, and I sent the test and my results to a bunch of my friends. Queenie was all over this. Below is the test results and her advice. I don’t agree with them all but they sure made me laugh and I am still laughting today when I read these.

Are You Too Picky When It Comes To Men?
Result:
You Are Picky When it Counts........
Like most sane women, you want a great guy who will treat you well.
But you're also willing to put up with a few flaws in your Mr. Right
You should congratulate yourself on having a realistic approach to dating.
You probably have quite a few great guys you can date!........

Queenie's Response:
Yep, so true. Your standards are way too high. I’ve taken the liberty of listing what you need to look for in a man.
  1. Male
  2. Full head of dark hair
  3. Smart, but dumber than you
  4. Tall
  5. Likes to travel
  6. Makes a lot of money
  7. Auburn Fan
  8. In shape, no beer gut
  9. No kids
  10. Will NOT insist on being a gentleman and walking you to the car on the first date.
  11. Can entertain himself, because after all he can’t expect you to keep him entertained when you can barely keep yourself entertained.
  12. Knows how to have a good time
  13. Speaks Carol
  14. Non-Liberal
  15. Can make you laugh
  16. Can watch a chick flick
  17. Prefers wine over beer
  18. Fords over Chevy’s
  19. Good Teeth
  20. Clean
  21. Clean feet, no nasty toe nails
  22. No back hair
  23. Can give good massages
  24. Has patience
  25. Many more but will stop here

Now see Mom, we live in Huntsville, AL. not all of these are possible.
Lower your standards cuz you’re not gonna live with me when you get old.

8 comments:

egan said...

Are liberals bad in your daughter's eyes? It's really good that she's got your back on this one.

Cake Lady said...

In her eyes I guess they are. I have no idea why she thinks like this. I was rather amused with that one too.

Sugardaddy said...

So do we have to hit all of the 25 points or can we score on a preponderence of the evidence?

teahouse said...

Aww...my fiance is a little thinning on top. And would insist on walking me to my car. But I'm ok with that!

:o)

sue said...

I just heard some report that said the older we get the less picky we are... ;)

Slick said...

An Auburn fan?? Holy crap woman, ain't no Auburn man gonna have any good qualities!!

Picky, picky, picky.

Jay said...

Oh man. Is it really so hopeless as that?

Slick said...

Where ya at, woman?!