Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wake me When it's Over


Wake me when it's over. I wish that I could say that I love this time of year. I could say it but it wouldn't be true. This whole season just depresses me. The turning leaves, the cold dreary weather, the freaking Christmas Carol's that started before Halloween, the short days, trying to find the perfect gift for someone. It makes me depressed just to write this. So, I will borrow an idea from Chuck and tell you what I am thankful for.


I am Thankful for....
  • The care package that my Mother brought me last week. It's a little zipper bag and contains the basics medical supplies.


















  • I am thankful for the tanning bed.




  • I am thankful for my turtle that I accidentally smuggled back from NYC










  • I am thankful for the many shades of lipstick that are available.
















  • I am thankful for the opportunity to share these thoughts with you. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. Oh and happy HNT!!!




6 comments:

Chuck said...

Looks like you have a dick head on the end of one of your lipsticks! lol

sue said...

How do you possibly "accidently" smuggle a turtle...? Oh, wait... I see the last photo... that must have been where he was hiding. ;)

Slick said...

A peckerheaded lipstick. LOL

I figured Chuck would catch that! ;)

Very nice picture, girl....

Jay said...

Mmmm lipsticks.

Junebugg said...

I don't mind the weather so much (less chance to expose love handles) but the Christmas season is depressing as hell. Chin up and pass the peckerhead lipstick

teahouse said...

Wait..so in that care package your mom sent you, what's on the upper right? It kind of looks like a condom...what's your mom trying to tell you?