Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Helllllloooooo

Hey everyone! I feel so blessed to have such great bloggie buddies. I am alive and kicking. Our office has been moving and if it could go wrong it has gone wrong. And guess who they turn to for help? If you guessed yours truly then you win the prize. I have also been working around my house when I get home. Over all, I guess things are good. I celebrated Tricks Birthday with Kelwhy and both me and Trick were on our very best behavior. I don't care what Kelwhy says or what the pictures say. We were good (kinda sorta). Hockey season has started and now I have something to do on the weekends. I have lost a few more pounds. This weekend is the Margarita Ball here in Huntsvegas, AL and the cake lady gets to dress up in a pretty gown. I might even have my hair put up for the occasion.

Take Care!

7 comments:

Slick said...

I guess you right off the bat! So ..uh...what prize did I win??

Ooooo, women live to get dressed up and go out. :)

Chuck said...

Sounds like you'll be looking ever so hot! How about some pics?! ;)

Sugardaddy said...

Hair up?
You're much more fun when you let your hair down......

Junebugg said...

Don't forget to shave your legs, you never know what might happen.......

sue said...

Helllooooo...back atcha!

Kelwhy said...

hey! wait a minute - the way you word that, it appears that you and trick behaved - but i did not! What? i was a good girl as always! ;) need to fix that. LOL! It was a fun night - i had a good time.

Jay said...

I'm glad you're well and keeping busy - do remember to keep us updated!