Monday, August 20, 2007

What Has Been Going On?

I just realized that I have been blogging for a year now. I have so much going on in my life these days and yet so little at the same time. I think I will just reflect on the happenings of the last year.

  • GI Joe is now 12 years old and he still likes the colored shirts and he is also into the plaid shorts.

  • Queenie is now 16 and is driving, this has been a big help having another toy box on wheels to transport GI Joe and his entourage.

  • I am sleeping much better, no more flying in the air. It helps to listen to the doctor and do what he says to do and not try to fix things yourself. I do still have strange dreams. Saturday night I had been out celebrating my Sisters birthday and I had brought my camera with me. When I went to bed that night I dreamed that my sisters had taken my clothes off and taken pictures of me in my bra and panties. This dream was so vivid that when I awoke the next morning I ran to my purse to take out the camera to make sure this really didn’t happen. If I were thinking properly I would have remembered that the pictures that I saw of me in bra and panties were RED and I was wearing black that night.

  • The Love palace is getting a little easier to access. When I started blogging last year only 2 men had visited the Love Palace, today that number is 5.
    - The White Russian is a regular visitor who I just can’t kick out.
    - Mr. Michigan is in Michigan and remains a close friend
    - Mr. Shark was just a mistake and sometimes mistakes happen
    - Mr. Mustang – what can I say. I love him and would welcome that relationship back at any time and there are signs that it might be headed in that direction (more on that in another blog)
    - And the newest contestant would be Mr. Italy, what can I say about him? Ummm…Boy Toy!

  • Ex-husband is still an Asshole and growing bigger every day.

  • I took Queenie to NYC for here 16th birthday and brought home a Turtle. I didn’t realize it at the time but it seems that I smuggled the turtle back. I didn’t know you were not allowed to bring animals on the plane. I didn’t hide it, they just didn’t notice it.
  • GI Joe passed 6th grade and so far this year he is putting forth an effort that I have never seen in him before to keep up with his homework and make good grades.

  • To my knowledge no one has yet to invent a device to check for Strep Throat without sticking a stick down your throat.

  • The Trickster has settled down and the Cake Lady is taking her place.

  • I still get lost every where that I go. Someone please take up a collection and buy me a GPS. I met Mr. Mustang the other day out in Madison and got lost. As soon as his phone rang he said “where are you”. Sad, very sad that I could get lost going from Huntsville to Madison.

  • Norma Jean finally came to her senses and quit seeing her scum of an ex-husband. I believe he is officially out of the picture. However, she is still not in her right mind. Another subject to blog about at a later date.
  • I am still an avid blood donor and encourage all of you to give blood.

  • I have learned how to link pages to names, add pictures to my blog and can even cook a little now.
  • I still get the occasional “What If” attack but they are fewer and farther between the last ones. I am completely off of effexor. It was hard to do and it scared the hell out of me but I did it. I still have panic attacks from time to time but now I will do as the Doctor says and take some of my clonazepam as needed.

  • Two friends left this world in the past year.

  • I have met many more friends through myspace. I have met some really great people on there. Mr. Mustang is still my favorite. And I have met some really strange ones too. The strangest one would be the man who wants to pleasure my feet with his tongue. I am meeting a new friend tomorrow, I have a lunch date with him. He is a test pilot.

  • I had my other hip replaced in December and so far it is working like a charm. I am even able to power walk again. I am slowly getting back into the walking. As a matter of fact I will be doing some power walking tonight.

  • I had 3 things that I was going to try to accomplish over this year.
    1. Paint the living room, bedroom and Hall – none has been accomplished but I am working on painting the ceiling.
    2. Lose 20 lbs. I’ve lost 15 since January.
    3. Return to my power walking. I am getting there.

  • Mr. Mustang gave me the best birthday present a girl could ask for and he cooked for me too! No wonder I fell in love with this man.

  • I wonder is Anonymous is still reading my blogs?

  • My 3 favorite post's in the last year have been Proclivities, Memories and The Necklace.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Wow, you've certainly done a lot in a year. Does the sixteen year old driving make you a nervous wreck. I'm already worried about it and I've still got two years.

I want to be one of your Myspace friends... :)

Sugardaddy said...

Sounds like you have had a very busy year. Hope it gets better every day.
I really hope lunch with the test pilot goes well.