Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The 18 Hour Bra

The 18 Hour Bra - The idea of wearing a bra for 18 hours just scares the hell out of me. There are 24 hours in a day and when you take away 18 of those hours it leaves only 6 hours, or in another perspective, it means that a woman would have to wear a bra all the time except to sleep. All you women out there know just how ridiculous that is. The 1st thing we do when we get home is take that thing off and toss it somewhere. Seriously, what happens after 18 hours? Does all the support just go away like Cinderella's coach turns back into a pumpkin? And while I'm on my soap box, I am not going to be buying anymore bra's from Vickie's Secret Closet. The quality of these bra's has just totally gone down hill. Why pay $50.00 for something I don't even want to wear? I have been doing some bra shopping lately (can you tell?). I saw Jennifer Love Hewitt sporting a Hanes Bra on a commercial the other day, so I bought one and It is great for the 8 hours that it is needed. I paid less than $10.00 for this bra and it's pretty too. I also have found the vassarette bra to fit my needs as well. The one thing that I will continue to buy from Vickie's Secret Closet is her panties. I love them. And now that I have lost some weight and am most definitely going through a mid life crises. I have made the decision to never ever wear white or beige panties again. When I put on my white shorts, skirt or pants and Queenie says "Mom, I can see your pantie's" I just say "Thanks Baby". She is mortified but hey it's my mid life crises, not hers.

7 comments:

Sugardaddy said...

I do not know why you would want to cage those up. They must look great roaming free........

Chuck said...

Well this was quite the educational post! I'm taking notes...

Kelwhy said...

OK, panties through white pants are not good! If you don't wanna wear white or beige, at least wear a light pink or something under white pants! OR - just don't wear any at all - still better then seeing your panties thru your pants! well... maybe not better... hmmm....

Cake Lady said...

Plain panties are just too boring!I make sure that I wear bright colors with a partern such as little daisy's or stars. After all, I am going through a mid-life crises!

BO Snagley said...

How about some of those day of the week panties in various colors with the day of the week on the butt.

Cake Lady said...

Now you are talking!
Excellent Idea Bo!

Sugardaddy said...

Well at Auburn they didn't have days of the week panties. They had months..........