Thursday, May 10, 2007

It Came to me!

Have you ever been sleeping and wake up and see the light bulb in your head flashing on and off? I do this a lot. This morning I woke up to the flashing light of a mistake that I made on one of my blog post. I am such a perfectionist. A few blogs back I posted about Baseball and spoke of Darryl Strawberry and remember his debut with the braves. Guess what???? I woke up this morning and it hit me. Darryl Strawberry never played for the Atlanta Braves. It was Deion Sanders that I was thinking of when I wrote that blog. Somehow Darryl Strawberry got in my head. At least I got the Initials correct (D.S.). Let me apologize to any of you Baseball fans out there. I'm not going to correct the blog now, but I will go add a note in case someone who hasn't read it, does read it. Hopefully they will not be thinking what a dumb blonde! Just a dumb blonde moment.

2 comments:

Junebugg said...

We forgive you Darlin'. BTW-thanks for all the well wishes for Sweet Thang. I got me the bestest blog buddies 8-}

Jay said...

That never happens to me. If I have any ideas at night, they are long gone before I get one eye open.