Friday, May 04, 2007

Adventures of The Cake Lady

Stay tuned for the adventures of The Cake Lady.

My next post might be heart breaking so for the week of heart, don't read my next post. I say it will be heart breaking because my heart is breaking right now. I hope I have the courage to write what needs to be said and that someone else can benefit from my bad fortune. I am in Fort Walton Beach, FL as I write this. I am by myself and that doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. It was a call to my sister that has me hurting so badly that I want to die. Yes, I said it. I want to die. I'm not going to do anything that can't be reversed. I just want to write it in hopes that I will feel better. I am so tired of trying to hide my feelings to protect others.

Edit- i just spoke to Trick and I feel much better, going to enjoy my date tonight.

Another Edit - I have yet another validation as to why I don't have high expectations when it comes to men. As I said earlier I am on a mini vacation. I met this man via the Internet. We have spoke via Internet and exchanged pictures. Most of my initial fears when I meet a man are of the physical nature. Meaning, will I be safe with this man. After tonight I now have a new fear. See next blog!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Cake Lady said...

Thomas - Thank You.