Thursday, April 26, 2007

Proclivities

My post today was going to be about something else but I changed my mind after seeing the word Proclivity 3 times today. Something tells me I need to post about Proclivities.

Proclivity:
an inclination or predisposition toward something; especially : a strong inherent inclination toward something objectionable. A habitual attraction to some activity or thing.

I have a proclivity for a vanilla milk shake.

My proclivity to become a cook has not yet manifested.

My proclivity to adorn my breast with daisies is not kinky. Is it?

I have a proclivity to fall for men who don't fall back for me.

My proclivity for odd foods shows when I order a beer and a chocolate chip cookie.

My proclivity for earth shattering sex caused me to scale a wall last week.

There done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake Lady - Some of the rest of us want earth shattering sex as well, so where is this wall. Share your secret with the rest of us, so we can enjoy some too!!! You have some interesting proclivities. Thanks for the definition!!!!

Cake Lady said...

LOL!!! - The wall had nothing to do with the earth shattering sex. I didn't scale the wall to get to the earth shattering sex. Maybe I will blog about it in the future. Let's just say that I am a true blonde!