Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits

  • I went to the Mall today during lunch and took Ivanna Trump with me to do a little shopping. I hate shopping. I think it's because I have no taste and just feel overwhelmed. I am now the proud owner of 3 very sexy tops for the summer. I can wear one now.
  • I made an appointment with an attorney to just check out my options in getting my divorce decree amended. Even if I do nothing, just knowing for sure about my options will give me peace of mind. I believe this may be the best $185.00 I have ever spent.
  • I'm feeling better about Mr. Mustang. I have finally accepted that he is not the one. I'm not sure if he knows it or not, but I can only worry about the Cake Lady.
  • I just learned that my mentor the Fruit Cake Lady has passed. God Bless You for making me laugh so hard. I will miss your humor. Folks - look for me to be in her shoes when I'm in my 80's

  • I am officially off some medication that was good at the time but let me give you some advice for anyone who is taking Effexor. When you come off of it, have a friend with you at all times. Do not be alone. Hell, you might want to go ahead and check into an insane asylum. That stuff really messes with your head.

Happy Tuesday to all.

Love - The Cake Lady!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Ivanna? Is that the best you could do?

Anonymous said...

What happened with the attorney? I did not now that we could do this, any info would help. I don't know your situation. I am wondering if it my be worth it for me. If you think it would be worth it for you, I will use my tax money to go to a attorny and see if it my be worth it for me.