Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits - on a Wednesday

  • I love my job, I love my job, I love my job - I just need a break.
  • GI Joe is now 12 going on 15
  • I ate lunch yesterday at an upscale restaurant in Huntsville and I was just so impressed that they not only boxed my left overs in a black box but they also used a Silver gel marker and wrote the name of the restaurant and what was in the box and dated it. I fear Trick must have been somewhere in the background letting them know that I am oblivious to food dates.
  • I made myself go out and meet a new person last night. He is not the one so I will not even bother with a code name for him.
  • There is so much pollen in the air today that by the time I got in the car this morning, my black dress is now black and yellow.
  • My weight looked good on the scales this morning. I might wear this black and pollen dress every day!

5 comments:

egan said...

It's fun to find new restaurants. Even better when you can wear some smoking hot dress.

Cake Lady said...

It must have been a smoking hot dress. My boss even left the office, turned around and came back in my office and said "You look really nice today". :-)

Jay said...

Good for you for getting out there...hopefully that's just one less toad on your way to finding the prince.

egan said...

Why are men called toads?

Cake Lady said...

Egan - Every heard of a Horny Toad? All men are Horny, therefor they must be a horny toad :-)