Friday, December 08, 2006

Wanted - Battery Operated Christmas Lights!

Well everyone, it's that time of year again. If the Holiday's were not enough, this year will be even more trying for me. Next Thursday I will be having some major surgery. I'm having my right hip totally replaced. I'm not too terribly nervous about this. Last January I had my left hip totally replaced and I did really well. The thing that bothers me most is that I will have to walk around using a walker for about 3 wks. That is so depressing. Not to mention that I can't drive for 3 wks. I am trying to make the best of it though. Now that we are officially in the Christmas season, I think it would be appropriate for me to decorate my granny walker with Christmas garland and lights (if I can find some battery operated lights). I have to draw the line with the bells though. I have to get my tree put up this weekend. I have to finish my Christmas shopping, or maybe it would be more accurate to say "start my Christmas shopping". I have a Birthday party to go to on Sunday afternoon. The White Russian is coming to town on Tuesday, My Mother is coming to town on Wednesday. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. Let me hear about your problems so I'll quit thinking so much about mine.
Merry Christmas to all!
The Cake Lady!

No comments: