Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged and have no one to tag back.

Name "6 weird things about you". In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
  1. I love Coors Light Beer and Chocolate Cake or Chocolate Chip Cookies
  2. I have a fetish for socks, I went to New York last week and all I bought myself was a pair of socks with the subway map on them.
  3. I think like a man
  4. I do not use a wash cloth when I bathe, I prefer my hand and a bar of soap.
  5. I like nuts but I do not like them in my food. I like them just by themselves.
  6. When I sleep I like to hang my feet off the end of the bed.

3 comments:

Trick said...

stay out of my sock drawer, ya freak!

BO Snagley said...

I am lots weirder than you.

Cake Lady said...

Tell us Bo - just how weird are you?