Thursday, December 28, 2006

Someone played with my balls!

I hope everyone had a very lovely and Merry Christmas!

It has been a while since I posted. I just haven't felt like doing much of anything. I felt it necessary to give everyone an update on the decorated walker. It worked! Maybe it worked a little to well. The last time I went out (right before Christmas), I went to a department store called "Bed, Bath & Beyond". As soon as I walked in a young man around the age of 30 - 35 ran up to me and emediately started playing with my dangling balls. It caught me off guard to say the least. If that were not enought, he then followed me through the store teasing me in a playful way about my balls and my walker and how it was that I came to be in the shape i'm in. Some (most) of his remarks were way out of line for an employee to be saying to a customer but I am not easily offended and just took it in stride. When I was ready to check out he made it a point to make sure I got in his line. He checked me out and bid me goodbye and urged me to come back again very soon. I called Trick and told her about it and she suggested I make him my new boy toy. He is a bit young for me and way to obnoxious so I say he would be a good candidate for Trick, now that she is single again.
Take Care!

No comments: