Monday, December 04, 2006

She's gone

I have put off this blog because it's makes me angry that a young, beautiful woman and mother has passed away. God forgive me for being so judgmental. It seems to me that this death could have been avoided. Dear friend, why did you not let someone drive you home? Why did you not put on your safety belt? Why were you driving so fast in the rain? God be with those who are hurting more than me, there are many. When I feel really down and feel like I need to pray and don't know what to say to God, I pray the Lords Prayer. It seems to cover everything, so here goes.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory.
for ever and ever.
Amen
God be with you!

4 comments:

Trick said...

that sucks. Sorry for everyone that knew her

Egan said...

I'm sor sorry to hear she's gone. I know you were distraught about this. I will never understand why certain people die and others don't. Loss is very difficult. Make sure to talk to people about things. Don't keep your emotions bottled up. Take care of yourself.

Cake Lady said...

Thanks everyone, it's the kids that will really suffer.

Egan said...

They will suffer for some time, but let's hope they will learn a valuable lesson about life: treasure each day and don't take things for granted. Hope you're okay.