Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Check Out My New Ride!



Now Don't get jealous. I worked very hard to get this. And if any of you out there are feeling sorry for me then you have not seen just what this really is. Last January I had a total hip replacement in my right hip and I liked it so much that tomorrow at 2:30pm I'm getting another racing stripe on my right hip. This sleek piece of equipment is sure to draw the attention of every male I come in sight with. Why you ask? Because I am just to damn young to be going through this. So, I'm just going to make the best out of it. Since it's quite obvious that Mr. Shark is no longer interested in making me Mrs. Shark or at the very least Mrs. Shark of the night, then I plan to flirt with every male I come in contact with. Yep - I'm going to make sure to drop some items in front of them and with me living in the South then I am assured that they will pick said item up for me. Then I'll smile graciously and Thank them. I need to practice that certain smile that Trick says I have. Apparently it's quite flirtatious. I am also going to put some Christmas garland around it. That should surely get someone's attention. And if they don't pay attention to me then I'll be forced to do the unthinkable. I will bring out the cow bell and attach it to my new racer! I looked in the mirror this morning and darn it! I am not ugly, I think I'm even cute at times. Look out Trick I'm on the prowl. I liked Mr. Shark a lot but he is not the only fish in the sea!

3 comments:

Egan said...

Nope, not a Blogger beta blog. From what I've heard, don't switch to beta no matter what.

Hey, nice wheels. Being a flirt takes talent. Make sure to bring your A-game.

Kelwhy said...

Now that is just SWEET! I'm liking that...

Sorry to hear about Mr. Shark, but there's other fish in the sea - don't you hate cliche's?

Kelwhy said...

Well, how are you doing? - Hope all is well. Give us an update soon.