Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Cake Lady Horoscope

Getting overwhelmed by details? Buckle down and go through them one by one today. Overwhelmed does not begin to describe how I feel. There is not enough hours in the day to go through everything. I'm having major surgery on the 14th. I have to get Christmas for my friends and family taken care of before then. I have to put my tree up. I need to clean out closets so I would have a place to put some of this clutter that has accumulated in the past few months. It's one of those days in which you're better off just sticking to your routines than improvising. Now that's a conflict, it just said to buckle down and go through my details one by one. Now it's telling me to just stick to routine. I have been routinely just piling things in a corner because I don't know where to put them. If someone gets on your case for not being perfect, take a step back to get a fresh perspective. I see no problem here, afterall I am near perfect. If your blood is moving slowly and you feel sluggish, bootstrap yourself straight into exercise. Now I know this is a crock of shit. My blood is definitely moving slow, and it's because I can't take any freaking advil because Advil thins the blood. I can't freaking move fast because I'm near crippled!!! I think I'll just exercise with the 12oz curls tonight. It's been one of those weeks. Aunt J - I'll be calling you later!

1 comment:

Trick said...

What about me, is my phone broke?