Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Too Much Time on my Hands

I have too much time on my hands. I am going to have to buy some paint and start painting my house to keep my mind on things that it should not be on.

The only change in someone's mother and daughter and friend is not a good change. I believe there is something to that saying "hope for the best and prepare for the worst" So many people are hurting over this tragedy. I believe before the accident she was suffering emotionally. I have to believe that God felt her pain and he reached down and put his arms around her.

Yesterday our community was hit with another horrific tragedy. A school bus returning to high school flipped off an interstate overpass. As of today 4 children are dead and another 6 or so are still in the hospital, some in critical condition.

Queenie is going with 2 of her girlfriends to Birmingham tomorrow for a wresting match. She and the other 2 girls are Mat Maids. It absolutely scares me to near panic to let her go. I have no reason not to, but with all the stuff happening so close to me. I want to put her in a cage so I can protect her. Of course I know that's not going to happen, and I have no logical reason not to let her go. I wonder if she would notice me tailing them???

I cooked last night and everyone survived. I am going to try it again tonight. This time I'm cooking from scratch, nothing from a box or can. Trickster says she is sick but I believe she would just say anything to get out of eating what I cook :-)

Take Care All!

No comments: