Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Am Thankful For...

  • I am Thankful that 2 nights in a row no one has gotten sick after eating what I cooked.
  • I am Thankful for having something to cook.
  • I am Thankful for the many friends that I have.
  • I am Thankful that I am in good health and my children are in good heath.
  • I am Thankful that I have God in my life.
  • I am Thankful that I have patience.
  • I am Thankful for my neighbors.
  • I am Thankful for the clothes that I have.
  • I am Thankful when my children come home safely.
  • I am Thankful for the freedom that I have.
  • I am Thankful that I am blessed with Gods Love.

May God bless you all and keep you safe.

The Cake Lady!

1 comment:

Egan said...

Great list. Take care of yourself in these next few weeks as I'm sure they will be very trying.