Thursday, November 09, 2006

An emotional outburst may strike....

I really don't believe in Horoscopes but I do enjoy reading them. As soon as I started reading today's horoscope I started laughing and miraculously the laughter didn't turn to tears.

Thursday November 9th (Aquarius) An emotional outburst may strike within or near your family today. I think this one is off by a day or two. The world is asking for a whole lot more than you're ready to give. See if you can duck out of it. Did I say yesterday that I was looking for a hidy hole? A partnership that's founded on a genuine trust is a prize. Wait for someone who deserves yours. I have been doing this for 5 years now. Oddities and peculiarities hold your gaze today, enrapturing you with departures from the norm. I keep thinking back about a wet dream that I had last night, it was odd and peculiar and it is keeping my attention.

Maybe there is something to this Horoscope stuff, maybe it's just off by a couple of days.

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

very interesting...