Monday, October 02, 2006

Rednecks at the Grocery Store

Yesterday after I sent the piglets off with their Dad for a week, I decided to stop by the grocery store and pick up a few things for the week. I was roaming the isles aimlessly looking at everything, reading the labels, comparing prices etc....just having a grand time. It was so relaxing. Then I rounded a corner and got behind a young family. The Man and his Wife looked about 16 and their son about 4 or 5. The father was telling his son to say to his mother "Hurry up Ho", the Mom said that was not a nice thing to say. And the father said he was just joking and encouraged his son again to say "Hurry up Ho" and the mother then laughed. What I was hearing made me sick and I wanted to go rescue the young boy from the idiots who were his parents. How could they think something so degrading was funny?
The Cake Lady

2 comments:

BO Snagley said...

Just wait.
when boys are not taught to respect their mothers, their entire outlook on women is skewed from the start.
This igmo is not exactly setting his son up for a life filled with success stories.

Jay said...

No kidding. That to me is children's aid material.