Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Who has my soup pot's???

Have you ever dreamed something that seemed so real that you just can't shake it after you wake up? Last night I dreamed that one of my girlfriends wanted to cook her boyfriend some vegetable soup but she didn't know how to cook, so she enlisted my help. I cooked the soup for her then we got into his truck that was so far off the ground that he had to help us in the truck. We went to his house to eat the soup. When we got there the Bitch girlfriend of his had already made some sort of soup called wedding day soup and it was white. Anyway, he took me home and promised to bring back my soup pots. I woke up looking for those damned pots. They are there but I have this nagging feeling that something else is missing and I don't know what it is.

My sister Norma Jean is going through some sort of episode and it is just about to piss me off. She shuts people out when she is having problems but never me. I am keeping Mr. Jones for her till Friday and if she doesn't call me soon, I may have to hold Mr. Jones hostage.

GI Joe was sick again last night. Upset stomach and headache. He was fine this morning, thank God!

It is raining cats and dogs right now. I hope that football practice gets cancelled tonight. That is about all I have for now. Everyone is gone from the office again and I will have to cover for everyone again. Can't wait - NOT!!!
Take Care,
The Cake Lady

1 comment:

Trick said...

#1 - someone enlisted your cooking help??? LOL

#2 - wedding cake soup????