Thursday, September 14, 2006

What did I forget?

I can't shake this feeling that I have forgotten something really important. I got Queenie and GI Joe to school today. I fed the demonic bitch from hell. I walked Mr. Jones. I put deodorant on. I brushed my teeth. I took a shower (didn't shave my legs but didn't intend to) I have paid all my bills. I turned off all the lights in the house before I left. What could it be?

I am working on booking a trip to New York City in December. Queenie turns 16 in December and as far back as I can remember we have planned to go to NYC for her 16th Birthday. I need some help with a dilemma about the luggage. We don't want to fly back at the crack of dawn. We would really like to leave around 4:30. But what could we do with our luggage for all that time??? Any suggestions?

Take Care and Don't forget anything!
The Cake Lady

5 comments:

Egan said...

Most hotels will allow you to check your bags. So if your checkout time is noon and you want to spend a couple more hours in the city before heading to the airport, just leave them at the hotel. They will give you claim receipt. Make sure to tip them at least a buck per piece of luggage. Hope this helps.

Cake Lady said...

Thanks so much Egan! I will do that!

Trick said...

yeah...what he said

Egan said...

It's precisely what my wife and I did on our last trip to SF.

Egan said...

...or there's always late checkout.