Friday, September 15, 2006

TGIF

I made it through Thursday. I never did figure out what I was forgetting but I panicked at least 2 times. I took GI Joe to his football game and when we got there, I suddenly became overwhelmed because I thought I had got the time wrong and had missed the game. As it turns out, I was early. Then I went to the grocery store and walked around like a lost puppy through the isles trying to remember what I was there for. Last night I dreamed all night (surprise, surprise) I dreamed about men that found me attractive. I have no idea who these men were but I remember that I was attracted to them all. I guess the weird thing is that I was attracted to all of them, I think there were about 6 men. In real life I always seem to find some reason why I'm not attracted to them.

All I want to do today is go to sleep. I am in a funk for sure. At least I don't have to get out of bed tomorrow at any certain time.

TGIF
The Cake Lady

No comments: