Thursday, September 28, 2006

Random Thoughts by The Cake Lady

  • When you dream all night about someone asking if you shaved your legs, it is probably important to shave your legs when you wake up.
  • Taking toilet paper into the shower with you to blow your nose after the hot water has loosened up your sinuses is not a good idea.
  • It is not a good idea to go home alone after drinking too many vodka and red bull's.
  • Strangers do want you to ask for a slice of their celebration cake, it makes them feel important.
  • Tequila is the best cure for shyness.

6 comments:

Trick said...

I would go with 4 out of 5 and you know which one I can't get behind!

Cake Lady said...

Come on Trick - You know that guy loved it when I asked him for a slice of cake and so did all the others that you didn't witness!

Egan said...

I sense an alcohol theme here. You and Trick hang out much?

Cake Lady said...

Actually it may appear to be an alcohol theme but it wasn't. I do love cake sober or otherwise. I hang out with Trick because she needs someone to keep her straight, AND because the most fun I have ever had in my life was when I was with Trick and her family.

Egan said...

Can you please define "straight" for me? Thank you in advance.

Cake Lady said...

When I speak of keeping Trick straight, it means several things. Right of the top of my head I say.
1. Don't let her go home with strangers (unless I approve them)
2. Don't let her take her clothes off in public (I am the only one who gets away with that)
3. Make sure she doesn't pick a fight with the girl who she thinks is staring at her.
4. Make sure she doesn't leave the bar without paying first.
5. Check on her the next day to make sure she is alive.