Friday, September 22, 2006

Rainy Day's get me down

I don't have a lot to write about today. It's Friday and it's a rainy day (yuck). Since I don't have a lot to say, I'll just give you a few things that you probably don't know about me. Every One knows I love Cake but I'll bet you didn't know this.


  1. I once won a contest for whistling the loudest and longest.
  2. I Don't leave my zip code unless I have a map in my car.
  3. I Love Chocolate Chip cookies and Coors Light.
  4. I Never changed a diaper before my Queenie was born. The nurse had to show me how. She thought I was kidding. She asked who had been changing her diaper while I was in the hospital (3 days) and I told her all my visitors had been changing it.
  5. I once got so stoned when I was driving the car and forgot I was the one driving and ran into a ditch. I recovered the car before it hit anything.
  6. I went to a meeting once and arrived late. I was told it was a very informal meeting. When I got there I realized that it was a very important meeting. I just wanted to sit down so I sat at the nearest chair, which happened to be the CEO's table. I sat right next to him. Everyone thought I was a VIP. I didn't even realize it till the speaker was finished and came to sit down, only to find that I was in his seat. He just got another chair and sat down next to me.
  7. I Have been Snipe hunting.
  8. I have demonic bitch cat that everyone wants to put to sleep.
  9. I hate to shower on Saturday's
  10. I am extremely mechanically inclined.
  11. I can sew.
  12. I can not cook.

Take Care!

The Cake Lady

3 comments:

Trick said...

I knew 2,3,8,9,12

Cake Lady said...

Now that you know that I can sew, don't be getting any crazy Idea's about me sewing some costumes for the little one!

Egan said...

I'm just the opposite. Rainy days make me very happy. However it's sunny and almost 70 degrees in Seattle today. Yeah.