Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just plain give out!

OK - Now you know what the topic of my blog is, let's get to the nitty gritty.
Between GI Joe, my ex-husband, my job and lack of sleep. I am just flat worn out. I spent most of the weekend tutoring GI Joe with his Math. I should have just cut his arm off, things would have gone much smoother. Then Asshole called yesterday and had me thinking that the 11 year old GI Joe is going to be a drop out when he gets to high school. And even though he didn't say it, I managed to feel like this was all my fault. I hate myself for feeling that way. I believe this is the first time in my life that I would like to be a stay at home mom. I feel like GI Joe needs extra attention and I'm not able to be there for him. I know it's not my fault but that motherly thing has just crawled all over me. I am covering for 3 people that are out this week, and if any of you are in sales you will know that it's very hectic to kiss everyone's ass, there is just not enough time in the day for all those asses. Oh and last but not least, I haven't slept in 2 or 3 days.

Take Care,
The frustrated Cake Lady!

5 comments:

Trick said...

so, do you think you will have any sex this weekend???

Egan said...

Wow, that's a lot of sex. Did all that sex happen or not?

So is GI Joe also your son? I'm confused as it seems there are two GI Joes.

Cake Lady said...

I am going to have sex this weekend for sure and with a real person! GI Joe is my son, he is the one that was in a cast for 10 days but OK now. He is also the one who struggles with his school work.

addagurl said...

I'm quite excited for you. Make sure to bathe and don't be stinkin up the neighborhood. Is GI Joe playing football this year? I thought I saw his jesey last night.

Cake Lady said...

Yep - GI Joe is playing football and he was there last night, so you probably did see his Jersey.