Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am so scared :-(

I am so scared that GI Joe is not going to pass 6th grade. I am nearly at tears (really). GI Joe is so unlike his sister Queenie. He is a good looking, caring, makes friends easily, has an awesome imagination and in some ways very smart. Queenie is all that too except the smart part comes easy for her. School has been in session now for less than 6 wks and GI Joe has missed 5 days (counting today). He just called and asked me to pick him up because he didn't feel good. I told him that I understood that he didn't feel good but he was going to have to tough it out and stay at school. He then called his Dad and his Dad went to get him. I am not upset with his Dad, if he had called me back I would have gone to get him. It's just that he has missed so much school and every time he is out he has so much work to make up. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do. I don't know if he is really sick, or he is making himself sick???? I am going to go now a waller in self pity because I am a fixer and I can't fix this :-(

The Cake Lady :-(

1 comment:

Trick said...

I thought dad was the one saying he needed to tough it out at school? You were not allowed to let him miss any more school....