Wednesday, August 30, 2006

These are the Things That Make Me Happy (Today)

August 30, 2006

Good Morning Everyone!
Today I am reminded of the things that make me happy. As I walked outside to take the piglets to school, I walked into a re-run of Family Vacation. Queenie and GI Joe were fighting because Queenie hit GI Joe, because GI Joe farted on her, because Queenie pushed GI Joe because...Oh who the hell cares? I'm just wondering if my neighbors think some redneck hillbillies have moved in. If my neighbors are trying to sleep late they can just forget it. Then I got in the car and heard on the radio that during our great presidents interview that some CNN reporter left her wireless mike on while she went to pee. This is one of the things that makes me happy. I got the biggest kick out of listening to her talk about her "Control Freak Sister Inlaw". Can my day get any better? YES it can. After dropping Queenie off, I proceeded to take GI Joe to school. GI Joe started tucking his shirt in his pants. What is this????? It seems that our Huntsville City School system may be turning things around. Now all boys are required to tuck in their shirts. Yesterday when GI Joe entered the school he was caught with his shirt untucked and the shirt tail narc made him, and several other boys do push-ups. Oh my heart be still!!!!! Because it came to me that tomorrow when we exit the house, if Queenie and GI Joe start with their bullshit he/she touched, farted, kicked, spit or any other form of contact, I am just going to sit down on the porch and tell them to give me 10. And I'm not budging till they get er done!
Mom will prevail! This too makes me happy!
Have a good one!
The Cake Lady

No comments: